Ryan Featured on Jim Mason's Inconvenient Truth 8/17
Ryan joined Jim Mason on his "Inconvenient Truth" program on WLBK on August 17th. Ryan jumps in around the 36-minute mark to discuss tax expenditures in District 428 (DeKalb).
A few eye-popping statistics:
- From 2009 to 2016, property values in DeKalb County decreased $487M.
- During that same time frame ('09 to '16):
- Taxpayer Pension Contributions went from $175,000 to $1.35M.
- Transportation Budget went from $1.045,000 to $8.3M.
- Special Education Budget went from $1,045,000 to $5.3M.
Listen this this episode here: Jim Mason's Inconvenient Truth 8/17/17
Jim airs every week on WLBK 98.9/1360 every Thursday at 9:10 a.m. Check out Jim's website, http://jimmasonsinconvenienttruth.com, to learn more.